Text Size: A A A
Call Us Today!
Chesterfield County, Virginia is located in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States just minutes away from the capital, Richmond, Virginia. Within a two-hour drive of Chesterfield County you can enjoy Virginia beaches, the Blue Ridge Parkway and Washington D.C. Situated between the James and Appomattox Rivers, the Chesterfield area offers a pleasant mix of suburban communities, just minutes away from downtown Richmond, Virginia.
Our convenient location at the center of Chesterfield County in the Courthouse Community will place you within easy reach of shopping malls, grocery stores, restaurants, movie theaters, the Central Library, and places of worship. We’re less than twenty miles from Richmond International Airport, a comfortable drive for out-of-town visits. And our close proximity to Pocahontas State Park means you can fish on Swift Creek and Beaver Lake, as well as hike, bike, and use the bridle trails as often as you like. Below are some favorite area attractions, and their proximity to Lucy Corr Village.
To learn more about living in Chesterfield County, click on these helpful links.
- Chesterfield County Golf Courses www.golfable.com
- Chesterfield County Libraries http://library.co.chesterfield.va.us/
- Chesterfield County Volunteer Opportunities www.servenet.org
- Chesterfield and Vicinity Movie Theaters http://movies.yahoo.com
- Chesterfield County Tourism www.co.chesterfield.va.us/tourism/
- Chesterfield County Speaker’s Bureau www.co.chesterfield.va.us/publicaffairs/speakers.asp
For more information please call (804) 748-1511 or e-mail us at info@LucyCorrVillage.com