Text Size: A A A
Call Us Today!
LUCY CORR VILLAGE is a non-profit, continuing care community committed to ongoing learning and personal development. We value the highest levels of professional, legal and ethical standards. Employees enjoy competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a cooperative, caring work environment.
Lucy Corr Village has an ongoing recruitment program for part-time and full-time positions within the nursing departments. Lucy Corr Village is an equal opportunity employer.
- Retirement with the Virginia Retirement System
- Employer contribution to health insurance and dental insurance available
- Employer-funded life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- 6 paid holidays and paid time off after 90 days according to service
- Deferred compensation available
- Employee Cafeteria
- Training programs, in-services and administrative and financial support for continuing education
- Flexibility of work schedules for nursing staff
- Staff recognition programs
- CNA career ladder with skilled pay benefits (NA trainee, CNA, medical technician, restorative aide and mentor)
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR CURRENT OPENINGS! (PDF) or Call our Job Hotline at 804-706-5775
Applications may be picked up in the Human Resources Department from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please follow the directions provided on our current openings page.
Lucy Corr Village
Attn: Human Resources
6800 Lucy Corr Boulevard
Chesterfield, VA 23832
Fax (804) 706-5719 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are vital to our residents’ quality of life and sense of community. Lucy Corr has a strong interest in making your volunteer experience one in which you learn and grow in your service to others. Opportunities to consider include visiting with residents, assisting with activities and supporting fundraisers. Volunteer opportunities are available for those age 15 and older.
Call the volunteer coordinator at 804-748-1511 for more information. Fax number (804) 706-5719.